Kalani Long Lariat
Materials: Chalcedony, Silver Pearl, Turquoise, Amazonite
Length: 43", no clasp
The Kalani Long Lariat is a heavenly addition to your collection! Inspired by the sky, these colors and changing style are light and feminine-- and go with absolutely everything. Varying shapes of peruvian Chalcedony are accented with glowing silver pearls and twilight blue Turquoise.
Lariat Tips: Wear this necklace long and cross the two ends over each other for a long style. Or, fold the necklace in half, wrap around your neck, and put the ends through the loop (like a scarf) for a doubled, toggle-like look. Or, double this necklace by starting the middle point in the front, passing behind your head, and twisting ends in the front.
The Kalani Collection is named for its sky-blue gemstones. "Ka-Lani" means "The Heavens" in Hawaiian. Sky blue Peruvian Chalcedony, vibrant Tibetan Turquoise, and silver Freshwater Pearls create this heavenly collection.
You'll love the many ways to wear an open-ended lariat, meaning there is no clasp! 1) Long: Fold the mid-point of the necklace around the back of your neck and cross the two ends over each other in the front at the desired place.
2) Layered: Add a short necklace to the long style.
3) Toggle-Style Short Look: Put both ends in your left hand and the mid-point in your right hand. Wrap around your neck, and put the ends through the loop (like a scarf).
4) Doubled Look with Tassel: Start with the mid-point in front of your neck, wrap both ends around the back of your neck to meet in the front. Cross the ends & flip to clasp
5) Doubled Look, No Tassel: Follow Step 4, then turn ends to dangle down your back.
6) Double the necklace, but tie the loose ends around both strands to keep both strands long. 7) Wear as a fashion belt with a dress
8) Wrap around your wrist as a bracelet
Domestic Shipping & Packaging
Eligible* items may be refunded within 14 days of receipt, and may be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of receipt. Sale items may only be returned for store credit.*
Visit Returns & Exchanges for more information on completing a return