Grace BIWA Pearl Lariat
Play with Grace and elegance with this beautiful pearl lariat designed for complete versatility. These pearls are a soft white with a rainbow luster. The pearls are from Japan, and the name Biwa refers to the shape of the pearl.
The Grace Biwa Pearl Lariat was handmade in sterling silver and 22kt Gold Vermeil. It measures 43" in length and is clasped by tying the ends over each other.
Watch Video: 6 Ways to Wear an Open-Ended Lariat
You'll love the many ways to wear an open-ended lariat, meaning there is no clasp!
1) Long: Fold the mid-point of the necklace around the back of your neck and cross the two ends over each other in the front at the desired place.
2) Layered: Add a short necklace to the long style.
3) Toggle-Style Short Look: Put both ends in your left hand and the mid-point in your right hand. Wrap around your neck, and put the ends through the loop (like a scarf).
4) Doubled Look with Tassel: Start with the mid-point in front of your neck, wrap both ends around the back of your neck to meet in the front. Cross the ends & flip to clasp
5) Doubled Look, No Tassel: Follow Step 4, then turn ends to dangle down your back.
6) Double the necklace, but tie the loose ends around both strands to keep both strands long. 7) Wear as a fashion belt with a dress
8) Wrap around your wrist as a bracelet
Domestic Shipping & Packaging
Our gifts are mailed in an insured USPS flat-rate box. Each of your pieces will be wrapped in a satin jewelry pouch with tissue and a little note from us. For extra gift wrapping in a black box with gold ribbon, please make a request in the note section at the very beginning of your checkout!
Domestic Standard Shipping Cost per Order
Up to $49.99 costs $7.95 to mail
$50 to $74.99 costs $8.95 to mail
$75 to $99.99 costs $10.95 to mail
Orders of $100 or more ship for Free!
In-Store Pick Up
Select pick up for our Carbondale store. In-store picks are typically ready within 1 business day but we will notify you once your order is ready. Pick up during shop hours, 10AM to 6PM, Monday through Saturday.
Do you ship internationally?
Due to COVID-19 effects on the postal systems worldwide we do not offer international shipping on our website. If you'd like to inquire about a purchase requiring international shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous to COVID: yes, we ship internationally to many countries. International shipping is sent via USPS Global Priority mail, flat rate at $50. We will fill out a custom form for the designated country and take it to the post office. We are not responsible for jewelry held in customs or any tariff fees.
Returns for Online Orders
Eligible items may be refunded within 14 days of receipt, or may be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of receipt.
**Customized, altered, special ordered or 'on sale' jewelry is final sale**
Visit our Return Policy page for more information on eligibility and completing a return.