Grace BIWA Pearl Lariat
Play with Grace and elegance with this beautiful pearl lariat designed for complete versatility. These pearls are a soft white with a rainbow luster. The pearls are from Japan, and the name Biwa refers to the shape of the pearl.
The Grace Biwa Pearl Lariat was handmade in sterling silver and 22kt Gold Vermeil. It measures 43" in length and is clasped by tying the ends over each other.
Watch Video: 6 Ways to Wear an Open-Ended Lariat
You'll love the many ways to wear an open-ended lariat, meaning there is no clasp!
1) Long: Fold the mid-point of the necklace around the back of your neck and cross the two ends over each other in the front at the desired place.
2) Layered: Add a short necklace to the long style.
3) Toggle-Style Short Look: Put both ends in your left hand and the mid-point in your right hand. Wrap around your neck, and put the ends through the loop (like a scarf).
4) Doubled Look with Tassel: Start with the mid-point in front of your neck, wrap both ends around the back of your neck to meet in the front. Cross the ends & flip to clasp
5) Doubled Look, No Tassel: Follow Step 4, then turn ends to dangle down your back.
6) Double the necklace, but tie the loose ends around both strands to keep both strands long. 7) Wear as a fashion belt with a dress
8) Wrap around your wrist as a bracelet
Domestic Shipping & Packaging
In-Store Pick Up is Free! Please indicate in notes that you would like to pick up in our Carbondale store and we will remove shipping charges when we receive your order.
Eligible* items may be refunded within 14 days of receipt, and may be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of receipt. Sale items may only be returned for store credit.*
Visit Returns & Exchanges for more information on completing a return
Do you ship internationally?