Kindred Spirit Lariat
The Kindred Spirit Lariat is for the woman who loves a little fun in her fashion and will enjoy the versatility and movement of this necklace. At each end, large, faceted Garnet briolettes are spiral wrapped with a crown of silver or gold vermeil wire. These will be the center piece however way you wear this necklace. With no clasp-- just two open ends-- this lariat is clasped by flipping one end over the other, like tying a shoe. It can be worn long, short, doubled, as a bracelet, or belt.
Garnet, Black Onyx, grey metallic Pyrite, and silver freshwater pearls are hand wrapped into a chain. Each gemstone is a different cut--smooth, round pearls, pear-shaped faceted Garnet, oval faceted Pyrite, and a larger oval Black Onyx. Dramatic in it's dark colors, sophisticated in design, and wonderfully versatile.
The Kindred Spirit Lariat measures 43" in length and was handmade in sterling silver or 22kt gold vermeil.
You'll love the many ways to wear an open-ended lariat, meaning there is no clasp!
1) Long: Fold the mid-point of the necklace around the back of your neck and cross the two ends over each other in the front at the desired place.
2) Layered: Add a short necklace to the long style.
3) Toggle-Style Short Look: Put both ends in your left hand and the mid-point in your right hand. Wrap around your neck, and put the ends through the loop (like a scarf).
4) Doubled Look with Tassel: Start with the mid-point in front of your neck, wrap both ends around the back of your neck to meet in the front. Cross the ends & flip to clasp
5) Doubled Look, No Tassel: Follow Step 4, then turn ends to dangle down your back.
6) Double the necklace, but tie the loose ends around both strands to keep both strands long. 7) Wear as a fashion belt with a dress
8) Wrap around your wrist as a bracelet
Domestic Shipping & Packaging
Eligible* items may be refunded within 14 days of receipt, and may be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of receipt. Sale items may only be returned for store credit.*
Visit Returns & Exchanges for more information on completing a return