Grace Baroque Pearl Lariat
Every woman needs a long, white pearl lariat! This one is special because of the clasp. Large, white baroque pearls are very simply wrapped into a long, pearl chain. In the front, a large, decorative lobster clasp can be hooked on the ring at the other end, or any where in between the pearls. This necklace offers the versatility of a lariat with the security of a clasp. Keep this classic, or funk it up with some leather and layers. For those who requested our white pearl toggle necklace in a long, opera-style length, this is for you!
The Grace Adjsustable Toggle Necklace was designed in sterling silver and 22kt gold vermeil. The necklace measures 39" in length, and is finished with a large lobster clasp.
You'll love the many ways to wear an open-ended lariat, meaning there is no clasp!
1) Long: Fold the mid-point of the necklace around the back of your neck and cross the two ends over each other in the front at the desired place.
2) Layered: Add a short necklace to the long style.
3) Toggle-Style Short Look: Put both ends in your left hand and the mid-point in your right hand. Wrap around your neck, and put the ends through the loop (like a scarf).
4) Doubled Look with Tassel: Start with the mid-point in front of your neck, wrap both ends around the back of your neck to meet in the front. Cross the ends & flip to clasp
5) Doubled Look, No Tassel: Follow Step 4, then turn ends to dangle down your back.
6) Double the necklace, but tie the loose ends around both strands to keep both strands long. 7) Wear as a fashion belt with a dress
8) Wrap around your wrist as a bracelet
Domestic Shipping & Packaging
Eligible* items may be refunded within 14 days of receipt, and may be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of receipt. Sale items may only be returned for store credit.*
Visit Returns & Exchanges for more information on completing a return