18kt Venus Lariat
The Venus Collection is born of Tahitian Pearls and freshwater Keishi pearls. Handmade by Harmony Scott using solid 18KT gold, this one-of-a-kind necklace, like the goddess, will never fade. The energy of Venus is fluid and feminine, created from the ocean. If you are going to have just one lariat, we have to say this should be it. The neutral colors, elegant style, and versatility make it worth the price-- and the gold will never fade!
The 18kt Gold Venus Necklace by Harmony Scott measures 38" in length. It is an open-ended lariat, which means there is no clasp. Be sure to click "more info" for all the ways to wear this lariat.
Venus supports the ability to absorb and temper the fiery male essence through the generation and balance of life, and is known as the goddess of love, beauty, desire, and prosperity.
You'll love the many ways to wear an open-ended lariat, meaning there is no clasp!
1) Long: Fold the mid-point of the necklace around the back of your neck and cross the two ends over each other in the front at the desired place.
2) Layered: Add a short necklace to the long style.
3) Toggle-Style Short Look: Put both ends in your left hand and the mid-point in your right hand. Wrap around your neck, and put the ends through the loop (like a scarf).
4) Doubled Look with Tassel: Start with the mid-point in front of your neck, wrap both ends around the back of your neck to meet in the front. Cross the ends & flip to clasp
5) Doubled Look, No Tassel: Follow Step 4, then turn ends to dangle down your back.
6) Double the necklace, but tie the loose ends around both strands to keep both strands long. 7) Wear as a fashion belt with a dress
8) Wrap around your wrist as a bracelet
Domestic Shipping & Packaging
Eligible* items may be refunded within 14 days of receipt, and may be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of receipt. Sale items may only be returned for store credit.*
Visit Returns & Exchanges for more information on completing a return