Harmony Scott Jewelry Design, which has evolved into Harmony Scott Creative Collective, is open for in-store visits at our shop located at 199 Main Street in Carbondale, CO as of June 4, 2020 from the hours of 10AM to 6PM Monday through Saturday.
The health of our staff, clients, and community are of the utmost importance to us! Please read below for the list of protocols we are enacting to ensure that to the best of our ability.
- At the front door and throughout the shop is complimentary hand sanitizer. Please use at least twice when visiting us: upon entering the shop, and upon leaving. We also have a restroom should a good hand-wash feel necessary.
- Please wear a face covering. Our employees (Crystal or Holly) will do the same.
- You may still try on jewelry! We will sanitize each piece in an ultraviolet box once you are finished.
- At checkout, "clean" pens are provided, and used pens wills be sanitized.
- We are sanitizing main surfaces regularly throughout the day, cleaning daily, and sanitizing the displays with a UV wand.
- If the shop has more than 6 people, please wait outside until someone has left. Perhaps take a moment to smell the flowers in our garden, admire the view of Mount Sopris, or sit on the porch in the sunshine.
- Rest assured, we are monitoring our employee's health!
Appointments may be made if private viewing is essential to your comfort and well-being! We are doing everything possible, but if we have missed something, please let us know! Please call (970) 963-7190, or email email@example.com.
Thank you! See you soon!
Light and Love,