Bracelets are an amazing way to accessorize. We love using them to draw the eye down through your whole look-- they are the transition pieces! Top tips to rock bracelets Harmony Scott Style
2. Use bracelets to transition your outfit. Tie colors together and incorporate materials (like leather). Here, we stacked all of our Turquoise bracelets together, with a few white pearls to compliment the white dress.
3. Leather bracelets and jewelry are the perfect accent to leather belts, shoes, bags, etc.
4. With two bracelets, you can clasp them together and wear as a choker one day, and double-wrapped bracelets the next day. The shortest necklace in Kendra's layers are actually two of the Hanalei Bracelets in black leather clasped together as a choker.
5. Do you wear a lot of black? Tan or chocolate brown leather looks amazing with black! Use a belt that is close in color to your leather jewelry for a fashion-forward look. You can use colorful gems and jewelry to pop a neutral outfit
6. When your outfit is classic and simple, put in some diamond studs or fabulous earrings, and a simple bracelet.
7. Mix and match your bracelet styles to reflect YOUR personal style! You can mix your favorite Harmony Scott bracelets with your classic favorites. For example, add your silver or gold bangles to the bright Devi (Turquoise) Bracelet, or wrap a necklace a few times around for a layered bracelet look
Follow @harmonyscottjewelry on Instagram for more style tips! Share your look by tagging us with #harmonysgems